Practical information to help you make the most of your visit
We’re delighted to be able to welcome back our regular visitors and extend an equally warm welcome to new guests into our community. As visitors you are now part of this community too.
Please respect the effort and sacrifice of our communities to limit the spread of the coronavirus and protect against infection. You can also play your part to keep infection rates as low as possible.
Help us to protect you, the health and wellbeing of your host community and its services.
- Maintain social distances.
- Wash your hands regularly, and use sanitisers too.
- If you or anyone in your group shows symptoms of the coronavirus, you should follow current advice and endeavour to return to your primary residence.
Be considerate and respectful
- Avoid any unnecessary travel. Enjoy what is local to where you are staying.
- Explore with an open mind and stay safe, do what you can to protect yourself and your host community.
- Respect what is of value to host communities including the Welsh language, local culture, animals and the environment - our coast and countryside is a place of work for farmers, fishermen and others; some communities are still shielding older and vulnerable neighbours.
- Help keep the environment healthy, beautiful and open for recreation, reflection and revitalisation.
- Use designated parking, don’t block access for others, including emergency services. Keep your dog on a lead, scoop poop and bin it.
- Dispose of waste properly: use bins and if they’re full, take it home. Don’t leave it for someone else to find and clear up.
- We’re all only just beginning to get used to the ‘new normal’.
- Holidays and days out are a time to relax and enjoy, so let’s chill!
- Take time to enjoy our natural environment and wildlife.
Ceredigion seeks to be a responsible, sustainable and welcoming tourist destination. Let’s all do the little things that make a positive difference - we are all in this together.
Keep Ceredigion Safe!
Planning ahead will help you make the most of your visit to Ceredigion safely and confidently. Follow the links for local tide tables, local walks, information contacts and free apps and downloads.